Monday, February 14, 2011

already time to think about it...

Everleigh is now just a few days past 5 months old. It was at this age with Sawyer that I started to think and plan his first birthday party. And so, of course, I am now thinking about her party. And I am having a dilemma…

I think that she is going to have 2 parties. One back home and one here with our friends. But with that said, my current dilemma is should I do 2 completely different themes for each party, do the same theme with all the same colors, decorations and ect. or do the same theme with different colors?

I can’t decide! So what do you think?

Oh and in case you’re wondering, here is a list of possible themes. I am still coming up with ideas though to add to this list, and I would love to get some other theme suggestions as well!

1.Beatrix Potter
2.Shabby Chic birds
3.Cupcakes
4.Sweet Shoppe
5.Polka dots and stripes with emphasis on 1st birthday.
6.Cute modern owls
7.Spring garden and flowers
8.Feminine vintage prints (damask, floral, ect) with emphasis on 1st birthday.

Alright so that’s all that I have for now – so let me know what you think! :)

1 comment:

  1. If you can I say two different themes... just becuase it is so fun to buy all the stuff. hahaha. But you could stick with one theme and save some money.

    And yay!! You will be close by so I should be able to come if you have one here :)

    ReplyDelete