Thursday, February 10, 2011

sometimes you just need a do-over...

Today sucked – plain and simple. Let me list all the things that went wrong.

1.Sawyer is having an allergic reaction to orange juice, and as a result has the nastiest diapers ever and a horrible rash. Poor little guy…
2.Found out that we are going to have to report to St. Louisa lot sooner then expected, and there isn’t too much wiggle room with it.
3.Stubbed my toe 5 separate times on the same damn toy.
4.Lost 3 of Everleigh’s bottles.
5.The car (that we just paid off!!!!) blew something in the hood and had to be towed.
6.The parts stores were all closed by the time it got towed to it’s location so E and his friend couldn’t even try to fix it tonight.
7.My phone charger for the truck decided to die… when my phone was at 10% battery life – and with an iphone, that isn’t much life left!
8.Got hopelessly lost trying to get to E’s friends place.
9.Penny climbed the tree and got on the roof again.
10.Found out that DMV is being stupid… again… over our registration.
11.Got poked in the eye with a matchbox car.

You know, each one of these things separately or even one or two at a time would be okay. But serio0usly, all at once – it’s just too much! I cannot wait for today to be over with.

However, there were 3 happy things today.

1.I kinda got my voice back!
2.Everleigh turned 5 months old and rolled from one end of the room to the other, lol
3.It’s a secret I can’t tell, but just cross you fingers that it goes through for us. :)

Alright – I am out of here for the night! May tomorrow be better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment